Mar 9, 2010

December 2009 - January 2010

Looks like Jessica's back to her old ways of ignoring my blog Here's what I've been up to this winter!
I got to decorate the Christmas Tree this year. Thank you to everyone who sent us presents. Jessica recieved her's and reassured me that mine were just lost in the mail. Maybe they will get here by May?!


In January I had to say good-by to some special friends. It's not every monkey that gets to meet people from all over the world.

I spent two years living with Mel! She says I can ride in a kangaroo pouch when I visit her in Australia! I can't wait, mate!


My Indians brothers, BK & Lenin. BK says that in his home they eat bananas for dessert. I'm going to like India!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahaha LOL ..you are always welcome to India..let me know in adavnce so I can buy more bananas for dessert.